We want you to have the best experience possible and have created the following list of tips to help you prepare:
- Wear hiking/walking shoes.
- Feel free to bring a walking stick.
- Download the AllTrails app for live map location and trail information.
- Check out the iNaturalist app if you plan to identify plants on the trail.
- Reduce plastic waste by bringing your own reusable water bottle (we do provide water if you need it).
- Please use the restroom before you arrive. There are no restrooms.
- Don’t forget your mask!
The Salem Woods Highland Park trailhead is located through the gate and up the hill, at the back of the parking lot of Old Salem Greens golf course (75 Willson Street, Salem, MA 01970).
Please check in with us 5 minutes before the tour. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Be sure to bring your curiosity! We look forward to walking with you.
“Not all those who wander are lost.” -J.R.R. Tolkien
Meet your guide.
Euni Morrow (The Mushroom Witch) is a seasoned tour guide, talented artist, marketing strategist , herbalist, haunter of the woods, and practicing Witch of 20+ years seen on the CW’s Mysteries Decoded and Elle Magazine (France). Witchwood Tours has been a longtime dream of hers, now come true.